I seem to have rediscovered Palm Spring. When I was younger I used to visit the desert often for dancing and partying. Now I find myself visiting for a relaxing getaway. My normal hotel choice was booked so I thought I'd give Desert Paradise a try. I'm glad I did. The rate ended up being less than my usual property... More
- Also Known As:
- Desert Paradise Gay Men`s Hotel Palm Springs
- Desert Paradise Gay Men`s Hotel
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Award Winning - Clothing Optional Gay Men's Resort - 14 King Bed Non Smoking Poolside Rooms and Suites. Flat Screen TVs, IPod Docking Stations, GREAT Continental Breakfast, Large SALTWATER Pool, Jacuzzi, Steam and Sauna Rooms, magnificently maintained Tropical Lush Garden with Hammocks and Kool Misting System. Romantic Fire Pit, Outdoor Garden Shower for Fun and Special Times. Fall in love again and again in PARADISE Your home away from home. Palm Springs California. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com and Priceline so you can book your Desert Paradise Gay Men's Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.