The resort is beautiful but Nelson's has the worst food at the highest prices. Come on...a veggie burger is red beets? Small portions on some items like the veggie appetizer. The trails are lovely and the overall atmosphere is upscale. I would return again just not eat at Nelsons. The Kitchen had good food.
- Also Known As:
- Terranea Hotel
- Terranea Hotel Rancho Palos Verdes
- Terranea Resort Rancho Palos Verdes
- Terranea Resort Rancho Palos Verdes, California
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Terranea Resort blends beautifully into an oceanfront promontory on the Palos Verdes Peninsula. Located just 20 miles from Los Angeles International Airport (LAX), the 582-room resort includes guestrooms, suites, bungalows, casitas and villas and a host of world-class amenities with 135,000 square feet of indoor and outdoor meeting and event space. This Earth-friendly, picturesque Mediterranean-style resort offers guests spectacular dining venues, a world-class spa, three oceanfront pools, and a family-friendly nine-hole golf course with short-game practice facilities. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Priceline, Agoda, Sabre Hospitality Solutions , Tablet Hotels, Venere, Amex, Travelocity, Olotels, getaroom.com, EasyToBook, Hotels.com, Otel and Jetsetter so you can book your Terranea Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.