Usually you walk into an Embassy Suites and see all the trees and plants--this one has nothing. The bar is small so the complimentary cocktails you will have to wait in a long line for a glass of wine with only one bartender. Plus the complimentary breakfast was delicious but not enough tables for all the people eating. The suite... More
- Also Known As:
- Embassy Suites Santa Clara
- Santa Clara Embassy Suites
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Each of our 241 spacious two-room suites features a master bedroom with king-size bed, separate living area complete with wet bar, refrigerator, microwave oven, coffeemaker, hairdryer, full size iron and ironing board, queen-size sofa sleeper, two televisions with remote control, two telephones with voice mail capability, High Speed Internet Access and a well lit dining/work area. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Travelocity, Priceline, Agoda, Hilton Hotels, Venere, HotelsClick, Tingo and Hotels.com so you can book your Embassy Suites Hotel Santa Clara reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.