The room we stayed in was clean and the bed was comfortable, but it did not include many extras - such as hair dryer, coffee maker, old style TV, wall heater, etc. Overall, it probably needs to be remodeled as the bathroom is also is very dated, vanity, wall cabinet, shower tiles show old patched hole from previous shower door,... More
- Also Known As:
- Lanai Lodge Santa Cruz Hotel
- Lanai Lodge Santa Cruz Hotel Santa Cruz
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Just minutes to the University of California-Santa Cruz and the beach, the Lanai Lodge, a Magnuson Hotels affiliate, is just minutes to various attractions including Natural Bridge, Cowell Redwoods State Park, golfing, museums, shopping, boating, and a wide variety of restaurants to choose from. Guests will enjoy comfortable rooms with a continental breakfast each morning, a seasonal outdoor heated pool and sundeck, ocean view rooms, and free wireless internet. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Priceline and Tingo so you can book your Lanai Lodge Santa Cruz reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.