This place is solid. We stayed in a deluxe king with fireplace and soaking tub. We've also stayed next door at the Dream Inn, and while the Sea and Sand does not have the hipster cred of the Dream Inn, there was more outdoor space to sit, read, sip wine, and admire Monterey Bay.
- Also Known As:
- Sea And Sand Hotel Santa Cruz
- Sea And Sand Hotel
- Hotel Sea And Sand
- Sea And Sand Inn Santa Cruz
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The ocean-front Sea & Sand Inn has always been popular with savvy out-of-towners, but a major renovation in 2009 has added a whole new “wow” factor. Three new luxury king spa rooms with ocean view balconies were added; two spacious family cottages with private hot tubs and three other spa rooms were also upgraded. All 22 rooms have a fantastic ocean front view of sparkling Monterey Bay. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com and Priceline so you can book your Sea and Sand Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.