Clear and simple, santa monica is an expensive place but the best in LA, and so this hostel is expensive. However it is nicely located and I have to say that they take care of you in the sense that what you need is easily and cheaply to get. Drinks from the machine for one dollar, ok tours to all... More
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- HI-Santa Monica hostel is set close to cafes, restaurants and movie theatres, and is only just two blocks from the beach. The J Paul Getty Center, with its spectacular art, architecture and views, is nearby. The hostel has been fully renovated with a fresh, new look. There is capacity for 260 guests and facilities include daily movies, internet access, kitchen, laundry and breakfast.Enjoy your stay at the Santa Monica hostel with easy access to Hollywood, Beverly Hills, UCLA, Venice, Malibu and downtown Los Angeles. A tour operator services the hostel, with daily excursions to Disneyland Resort, Universal Studios, and all the area's famed attractions. This location is the largest purpose-built hostel in the USA,just nine miles from Los Angeles International Airport (LAX). Come and check out Santa Monica. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, HostelWorld, Priceline and HotelsClick so you can book your Hostelling International - Los Angeles/Santa Monica reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hostelling International - Los Angeles/Santa Monica Hotel
- Hostelling International - Los Angeles/Santa Monica Hotel Santa Monica