Stayed here for about 5 nights from memory, originally we thought we had booked the other banana bungalow but were pleasantly surprised we booked this one! We stayed in the large dorm room (about 14 beds/7 bunks) and were so impressed! Each bunk bed had a separating wall for a little privacy and the room also had a massive common... More
- Also Known As:
- Banana Bungalow West Hollywood Hotel West Hollywood
- Banana Bungalow West Hollywood Hotel
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Banana Bungalow West Hollywood is one of the most popular hostels in the country. We are located in a central location right in the hottest spot of the "Melrose Strip." The Melrose area is a very special part of Los Angeles. It is located on the West side of Hollywood and borders Beverly Hills, you can walk to many of the great experiences that Hollywood has to offer plus you will be centrally located to access all the sights and sounds of LA. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with HostelWorld and HostelBookers so you can book your Banana Bungalow West Hollywood reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.