I stayed at the Banana Bungalow for a week in May '09 with my partner. It was my third time staying there and I will recommend it to everyone! The room we stayed in was really big and had it's own balcony, an abundance of towels were supplied as well as toiletries. You won't find anywhere else in LA with... More
- Also Known As:
- Banana Bungalow West Hollywood Hotel
- Banana Bungalow West Hollywood Hotel West Hollywood
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Banana Bungalow West Hollywood is one of the most popular hostels in the country. We are located in a central location right in the hottest spot of the "Melrose Strip." The Melrose area is a very special part of Los Angeles. It is located on the West side of Hollywood and borders Beverly Hills, you can walk to many of the great experiences that Hollywood has to offer plus you will be centrally located to access all the sights and sounds of LA. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Olotels and HostelWorld so you can book your Banana Bungalow West Hollywood reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.