I stopped here for one night, as I drove from Eugene, OR to San Francisco. It's in a little town along I-5. First, the price was amazing! Only $49 (in November). If you're looking for spacious luxury, this isn't the place, but if you want convenience, cleanliness, and friendly staff...stay here! Being a motel, you enter the rooms directly from... More
- Also Known As:
- Traveler`s Inn Williams Hotel Williams
- Traveler`s Inn Williams Hotel
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located in Williams Soaring Center, Colusa-Sacramento River State Recreation Area. Renovated in 2013, the Travelers Inn Williams offers Continental breakfast served from 6 am to 9 am, free high-speed wireless Internet access, free parking with room for larger vehicles, business services, outdoor pool, BBQ area and pets are accepted with additional charges. Rooms feature free high-speed wireless Internet access, coffee maker, hair dryer, microwave, mini-fridge, pillow-top mattresses and wake-up service. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Priceline, Tingo and Otel so you can book your Traveler's Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.