I stayed her with my daughter whom I was visiting with. I was looking for something that had two beds in Evergreen area and came across this place. Not only did it have two beds but two bedrooms. Perfect. Very friendly staff, great breakfast in the morning and the place was quite and peaceful, clean and just beautiful. Don't miss... More
- Also Known As:
- Highland Haven Creekside Hotel
- Highland Haven Creekside Hotel Evergreen
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Along the creek and among the trees, sweet dreams await you at the award-winning Highland Haven Creekside Inn of Evergreen. With 18 rooms including our brand new Tree House we have guestrooms, suites and cottages, each guest can find what they are looking for. Only 30 minutes west of Denver and a short stroll from the intriguing town offerings; galleries, winery, live music, boutiques, and coffee shops and just a 3 minute drive to the Evergreen Lake. Select from luxury suites, cottages, junior suites and guest rooms. Premium rooms offer features that include Jacuzzi tubs, private hot tubs, gas fireplaces, flat screen TVs, king beds, fluffy bath robes-all with remarkable views in a classic, "Colorado Chic" style. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Travelocity, Venere, Tingo, Hotels.com, Priceline and Hotwire so you can book your Highland Haven Creekside Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.