My husband and I both moved from California to Evergreen when we were in middle school - which is where we met. We married in our early twenties and found it only fitting that our honeymoon should be spend at a locale symbolic of our original connection. That was seven years ago and since we have spent many a wonderful... More
- Also Known As:
- Highland Haven Creekside Hotel
- Highland Haven Creekside Hotel Evergreen
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Along the creek and among the trees, sweet dreams await you at the award-winning Highland Haven Creekside Inn of Evergreen. With 18 rooms including our brand new Tree House we have guestrooms, suites and cottages, each guest can find what they are looking for. Only 30 minutes west of Denver and a short stroll from the intriguing town offerings; galleries, winery, live music, boutiques, and coffee shops and just a 3 minute drive to the Evergreen Lake. Select from luxury suites, cottages, junior suites and guest rooms. Premium rooms offer features that include Jacuzzi tubs, private hot tubs, gas fireplaces, flat screen TVs, king beds, fluffy bath robes-all with remarkable views in a classic, "Colorado Chic" style. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Travelocity, Priceline, Hotels.com, Asiatravel.com Holdings and Tingo so you can book your Highland Haven Creekside Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.