Pool and hot tub close at 9:30?? Walls are way too thin, staff was staying above us and was SO LOUD. The beds are terribly uncomfortable and the furniture, albeit pretty, was impractical, unusable, and overall big and clumsy. Won't stay again, don't recommend it, the staff is VERY ODD. Stay somewhere else, but still visit Georgetown, its a lovely... More
- Also Known As:
- Georgetown Mountain Hotel Georgetown
- Georgetown Mountain Hotel
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Rooms with king size beds, 2 doubles, 2 queens, and a suite with a bedroom and a full kitchen. Upstairs and downstairs rooms available. Heated indoor pool, and a hot-tub. Wireless internet included. Breakfast included. Pets allowed in designated rooms. 5 minute walk from Historic Georgetown, and 5 minute drive from the Georgetown Lake. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Priceline, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Tingo and Otel so you can book your Georgetown Mountain Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.