We have visited Steamboat 4 times over past 6 years and have stayed at La Casa 3 of those visits. We always come with a large group and get a couple of the condos. The great thing about the La Casa condos is that they are roomy, in a great location (cross the road to ski down to the Gondola)... More
- Also Known As:
- La Casa Condominiums Hotel
- La Casa Condominiums Hotel Steamboat Springs
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located just 100 yards from the gondola and the powdery slopes, La Casa blends relaxation and recreation. Boasting high soaring ceilings, expansive multi-level space,and spectacular views from private balconies, La Casa is an ideal choice for ski vacations, intimate retreats or festive holiday gatherings. Our multi-level 2, 3 and 4 bedroom accommodations include a washer and dryer, gas fireplace, an extra guest bath and more. Outdoor hot tubs, a shuttle service (winter only) to shopping and dining as well as our signature guest service will ensure that you enjoy a pampered lifestyle while you’re here. With its mountainous terrain and snow-filled winters, the Steamboat Springs area offers world-class skiing and winter activities fit for the entire family and people of all ages and skill levels. Summer visitors can enjoy great hiking, biking, fishing, water sports and other outdoor activities that showcase the natural beauty of this location. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Expedia, Cheap Tickets, Venere, Priceline, Tingo and Hotels.com so you can book your La Casa Condominiums reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.