We stayed in a 2 bedroom, 2 bath unit in Timberline Lodge. The staff was extremely courteous, making sure we had everything we needed. It was quiet in the building, the first weekend in November, before ski season. The condo was clean, well-appointed, and a very restful place to relax. A beautiful weather weekend, Steamboat was a wonderful place to... More
- Also Known As:
- Trappeur`s Crossing Hotel
- Trappeur`s Crossing Hotel Steamboat Springs
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Vacation luxuriously and affordably at Steamboat's finest resort, Trappeurs Crossing Resort & Spa by Wyndham Vacation Rentals. The Steamboat gondola is just 2 blocks away and ResortQuest's winter shuttles chauffeur guests to-and-from the ski resort and around Steamboat. Choose from 6 lodges with 1-5 bedroom units (some with private hot tubs). Enjoy four pools (one indoor/outdoor pool), multiple hot tubs, Day Spa, ski valet, fitness center, concierge and free Internet access. Fully-equipped kitchens, gas fireplace, private balcony and laundry facilities. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Priceline, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Cheap Tickets, Travelocity, Booking.com and Tingo so you can book your Trappeur's Crossing Resort and Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.