I got a great bargain when I stayed at The West last month. I enjoyed my studio which had a kitchen, gas fireplace and lots of closet space--all of whcih was a good value. Moreover, the building had a coin laundry unit at the bottom. However, I did have a few gripes,. For one things my bags were heavy and... More
- Also Known As:
- The West Condominiums Hotel
- The West Condominiums Hotel Steamboat Springs
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The West is one of Steamboat's favorite lodges no matter what season your visiting Steamboat Springs. It's not ski in/ ski out but it does have one of the shortest walks to the base of the ski area and gondola entrance. Sitting on a knoll, the 360 degree views are worth the stay. Free parking and Wi-Fi are a few of the great amenities and the complimentary winter shuttle service is the best in the boat. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Priceline and Tingo so you can book your The West Condominiums reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.