We stayed at the rockies 3/9/2013-3/14/2013 for a spring break/ ski trip. The place was really nice. We stayed in the Shoemaker 2322. The Condo was newly renovated and very large. It had a fireplace, a master bedroom, and a second bedroom that had two twin beds we pushed together into a queen bed because we went as two couples.... More
- Also Known As:
- The Rockies Condominiums Hotel Steamboat Springs
- The Rockies Condominiums Hotel
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- These affordable condominiums are only a few blocks from the Steamboat Ski Area and have a reputation not only as a familiar landmark for family vacations, but as the best lodging value in all the Yampa Valley. Featuring studio plus lofts, one bedrooms, two bedrooms and two bedroom plus lofts condos, the Rockies offers a unit style to suit your needs. Our studio rates are comparable to Hotels that are located further away from the slopes with the luxury of a living room, balcony and kitchen. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Cheap Tickets, Agoda, Travelocity, Venere, Expedia, Hotwire, Priceline and Tingo so you can book your The Rockies Condominiums reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.