Rincon del Socorro is quite a magical place. A former cattle ranch, this very stylish estancia, committed to wetlands wildlife, affords a beautiful view of this magnificent land - and water - scape. To us reminiscent of Southern Africa safari parks, the homestead and rooms are welcoming and comfortable. The food was exceptional and beautifully presented. The staff are engaging... More
- Also Known As:
- Estancia Rincon Del Socorro Hotel Ibera Wetlands
- Estancia Rincon Del Socorro Hotel
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Estancia Rincón del Socorro is a 12,000-hectare (29,700 acres) former cattle ranch on the edge of the Iberá wetlands in Northeastern Argentina that has been made into a nature reserve. Our orientation is to give guests and visitors a good understanding of the local ecosystem and an appreciation for the importance of wetlands and savanna landscapes. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com and Priceline so you can book your Estancia Rincon del Socorro reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.