An very well located (on the beachfront road close to the casino) clean businessman's hotel. Rooms very well appointed, good selection of TV, Bathroom and shower clean, food good, service good and friendly, secure parking, I always use it on the weekends as the rates are much lower then and they are not that full.
- Also Known As:
- Protea Hotel Port Elizabeth
- Protea Hotel Marine Port Elizabeth/Summerstrand
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Protea Hotel Marine Port Elizabeth - Adding value, always. Among the superior beachfront hotels in Port Elizabeth, the 4-Star Protea Hotel Marine is unparalleled. Overlooking the sun-drenched sands of Pollock Beach, with sweeping views of Algoa Bay, this hotel, in the heart of the Friendly City, is renowned for its quality facilities, personal service and luxurious atmosphere. From the moment you enter the Protea Hotel Marine, you know you are in an exceptional establishment. The large reception area is elegantly decorated, offering the first taste of a stay that promises an unforgettable experience in comfort and style. Ideal for holidaymakers, families and executives alike, the 4-Star Protea Hotel Marine offers luxurious accommodation in a range of comfortable en-suite rooms that boast spectacular sea views. Delicious meals can be enjoyed in the hotel restaurant and there are excellent conference facilities which can cater for 10 - 90 delegates. The Protea Hotel Marine is situated within walking distance of safe, sandy beaches, various swimming pools, a casino and entertainment complex, not to mention the Museum and Snake Park, and various sporting facilities, including golf. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Priceline, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Otel and Tingo so you can book your Protea Hotel Marine reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.