I picked this hotel because it was the least expensive in the general viscinity. So I knew going into it to expect "motel"-style accommodations. Bear in mind, CT is more expensive than states outside New England, so an $85/night room is like a $50/night room elsewhere. Pros: The room and bed was clean and the TV was a flatscreen and... More
- Also Known As:
- Howard Johnson Rocky Hill
- Rocky Hill Howard Johnson
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Exit 24 off I 91, Ten minutes from Downtown Hartford and Connecticut convention center, Free Continental Breakfast with yogurt and hard boiled eggs , all rooms with Micro/fridge and Coffee Makers, walking distance to many restaurants, Super high speed internet. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Wyndham, Expedia, Booking.com, Priceline, Travelocity, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Venere and Tingo so you can book your Howard Johnson Express Inn - Rocky Hill reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.