Had an overnight before my cruise at this hotel. Room was clean and comfortable. Front desk staff extremely helpful, gave great advise on how to move around during the evening, organizing transportation for some pre-cruise shopping and good restaurant suggestions. Continental breakfast was nicely laid out. Would always stay here before a cruise out of Port Canaveral any time.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Hampton Inn Cocoa Beach/Cape Canaveral provides an environment that's both relaxing and peaceful. Most rooms offer breathtaking views from their private balcony and a hot breakfast is on the house every morning! Your room is equipped with a refrigerator and microwave, coffee maker, iron, free high speed internet, and the new 'Hilton Cloud Nine' bed line. Nestled in the heart of Cocoa Beach, Hampton Inn Cocoa Beach/Cape Canaveral is a convenient beachside hotel with easy access to Port Canaveral cruises, local restaurants, shopping, and local attractions such as Ron Jon's Surf Shop, Kennedy Space Center Visitor Complex, and the Brevard Zoo. Hampton Inn is the first in Florida to be Green Lodging Certified. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Priceline, Travelocity, Booking.com, Agoda, Hilton Hotels, Venere, Olotels, Tingo, HotelsClick and Hotels.com so you can book your Hampton Inn Cocoa Beach reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hampton Inn Cocoa Beach Hotel
- Hampton Inn Cocoa Beach Hotel Cocoa Beach
- Cocoa Beach Hampton Inn
- Hampton Inn Cocoa Beach Florida