Just an okay place, for one night. Nothing fancy here. If your looking to get in and out at a resonable price this place will work. As some other guest have said the a/c is a bit noisy. I would not stay here again, there are other places in the area that provide better accommodations.
- Also Known As:
- Vistamar Villa Hotel Fort Lauderdale
- Vistamar Villa Hotel
- Vistamar Hotel Fort Lauderdale
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Vistamar Villa offers friendly, tranquil accommodation situated two & a half blocks from the beach. It is set in tropical flora and backs on to historic Bonnet House. Please don't mistake us for the Ritz or the Trump. We are a period hotel providing a clean, spacious and comfortable environment. Our suites are over 600 sq. ft. with free wireless internet, a heated pool, barbeque and guest laundry facility. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Priceline and HotelsClick so you can book your Vistamar Villa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.