Airport taxi is R54.70 so I took the 102 bus. No change for the R2.70 fare so make sure you get a five ringgit note when you change money (you will not get smaller). Georgetown gives a better rate than the airport but nowhere to change money near the accommodation. Buses are about every hour. 20 to 30 minutes after... More
- Also Known As:
- Baan Talay Homestay Hotel
- Baan Talay Homestay Hotel Penang
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Baan Talay is a your boutique urban homestay and executive guesthouse in Penang, Malaysia. Location in one of the foremost residential housing complexes of Penang, in Tanjong Tokong Just 2min walk to Tanjong Tokong beach. Baan Talay is the kind of house where you actually feel right at home the moment you walk in. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Agoda, HostelBookers, Booking.com and Priceline so you can book your Baan Talay Homestay reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.