Nice hotel, for the money. Conveniently located exactly midpoint between Tampa and Atlanta. So nice stopover if your travelling in between. Just a couple minutes off the highway. Very friendly staff. Rooms were clean, and what you would anticipate. Pool was outside, which was not good for February - however, the hot-tub at least was heated. Food was so-so -... More
- Also Known As:
- Hilton Garden Inn Valdosta Hotel Valdosta
- Hilton Garden Inn Valdosta Hotel
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- As a guest of our Valdosta hotel, you will enjoy well appointed accommodations in the heart of the city. Our property features 163 beautiful rooms & suites, each spacious with updated amenities and the WOW factor. All guest rooms have a hospitality center with a microwave and mini-fridge, a spacious work desk with an ergonomic chair, a 32'' flat screen plasma TV, the new Garden Sleep Systems bed, and complimentary high-speed wireless and wired internet access. The Hilton Garden Inn Valdosta offers a spacious meeting room with banquet facilities and a board room. A well stocked lounge/bar and the Great American Grill restaurant are on site and available to cater to your needs. For the health conscious, we offer a fabulous fitness center, outdoor pool and spa. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Priceline, Hilton Hotels, Travelocity, Booking.com, Venere, Tingo and Otel so you can book your Hilton Garden Inn Valdosta reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.