The Fitzpatrick Hotel was built in 1898, and it's been nicely restored to almost that style. Wide halls, hardwood floors, footed tubs, small sinks, tall beds, dim lighting -- this ain't the Holiday Inn. When I was there the young staff was attentive and helpful. I didn't feel like a real dinner, and the young lady in the bar suggested... More
- Also Known As:
- Fitzpatrick Hotel Washington
- The Fitzpatrick Hotel Washington, Georgia
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- This fully-restored, historic hotel sits directly on the square in lovely downtown Washington and allows guests to experience luxurious accommodations reminiscent of another era, while providing all the modern amenities our guests have come to expect such as: hot-breakfast, DSL, 24-hour on site staff, off-site health club facility, satellite television, restaurant on site. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Travelocity and Expedia so you can book your The Fitzpatrick Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.