Check in was quick and easy. We stayed here two separate nights. The kids enjoyed they outdoor pool though we had to ask the front desk to have it unlocked. We really enjoyed the great breakfast and variety from sandwiches, biscuits and gravy, waffles, cereal and more. The front desk staff was great and very friendly. Overall a great value.
- Also Known As:
- Guesthouse Inn And Suites
- Guesthouse Hotel
- Guesthouse Hotel Idaho Falls
- Guesthouse Inn Suites Idaho Falls
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located on the Snake River and jogging path. Two blocks on a paved sidewalk to the Falls. Gorgeous location. Free Hot Breakfast Buffet. 24-hour hot tub and fitness room. Outdoor Pool, Guest Laundry, Massage Therapist. Restaurant and Lounge. Large King Business Rooms featuring recliner chairs, Executive office chair and refrigerator/microwaves. Large vehicle parking. Pets Welcome. Two acres of grass area for picnics and sports. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Priceline, Orbitz, Cheap Tickets, Travelocity, Expedia, Olotels, Hotels.com, Venere, Otel and Tingo so you can book your Guesthouse Inn & Suites reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.