it was ok. it smelled funny, kinda like soy sauce. it hits ya as soon as you get off the elavator. it was owned/ran by indians. so not sure if its their insence or air fresheners. no conditioner in bathrooms. could tell it was a older hotel revamped. hot tub needed work. water was low & when you turned it... More
- Also Known As:
- Best Western Merrillville
- Merrillville Best Western
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Situated near the Indiana/Illinois border, the Best Western Inn & Suites of Merrillville offers the best in customer service, amenities and accommodations for an unbeatable value. This Merrillville area hotel boasts 52 well-appointed guest rooms and suites, each featuring cable satellite television with HBO and high-speed Internet access. Enjoy an array of amenities such as a complimentary continental breakfast, an indoor heated swimming pool, hot tub, exercise facility and limited business services. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Booking.com, Cheap Tickets, Hotels.com, Best Western, EasyToBook, Olotels, Priceline, Hotwire, Agoda, Expedia, Venere, Tingo and HotelsClick so you can book your BEST WESTERN Inn & Suites of Merrillville reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.