First off the sign says Budget Inn but the hotel name is now Extend a suites. The front desk lady was very friendly and quite helpful with directions and giving us info on the area however, the other staff and my stay was HORRIBLE the first room i went in smelled like smoke and i had killed 3 cockroaches with... More
- Also Known As:
- Bavarian Hotel Des Moines
- Bavarian Inn - Des Moines Iowa
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Welcome to the Bavarian Inn, Des Moines, Iowa, the affordably priced, friendly, full service hotel. Check out our Bavarian Inn Restaurant. Have fun at our Red Baron Lounge. The Bavarian Inn caters and has several meeting facilities for you to plan your next group event with accommodations for groups up to 150 people. The Bavarian Inn features an exercise room, indoor pool and hot tub, consistently clean rooms, friendly staff, cable TV, 24 hour complimentary coffee, morning pastries, and special rates for extended stays. Located on NE 14th St., 3 blocks north of I 80 & I 35 (Exit 136) on the North side of Des Moines with easy access to all parts of the metro area. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Olotels, Booking.com and Priceline so you can book your Bavarian Inn - Des Moines reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.