This is a decent hotel for the money. Some problems but nothing huge. No tv remote, shower head leaked badly, overall not a bad place. The breakfast was a joke. I would bring my family here if we were on a tight budget.
- Also Known As:
- Days Inn Baton Rouge/Siegen Lane Hotel Baton Rouge
- Days Inn Baton Rouge/Siegen Lane Hotel
- Days Inn Baton Rouge
- Baton Rouge Days Inn
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Our hotel is located directly off I-10 at Exit 163. We are surrounded by restaurants such as Joes Crab Shack, Hooters, Olive Garden and many Fast Food options. In addition, we are near shopping centers and have a Fitness Center & Business Center onsite. Our rooms feature In-Room Coffee, Hair Dryers and Micro/Fridge. We are located only 7 miles from LSU & 3 miles from Blue Bayou Water Park. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Wyndham, Hotels.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Venere, Tingo and HotelsClick so you can book your Days Inn Baton Rouge/Siegen Lane reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.