I thought I'd splurge and spend a night at the Nottoway Plantation Resort. Others had given it high marks, so I had great hopes. Carefully researched our room and chose Pine Cottage, Room 202 pond side in the cottages. Arrival went well. Bob, the gentleman at the desk was helpful and chatty. Our room was large, and part of a... More
- Also Known As:
- Nottoway Plantation Hotel
- Nottoway Plantation Hotel White Castle
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Nottoway, the South's largest remaining antebellum mansion, is a stunning historic plantation that lies between Baton Rouge and New Orleans, Louisiana. A dramatic, multi-million-dollar renovation has restored this historic plantation to her days of glory as well as adding luxury resort accommodations, deluxe amenities and corporate and social event venues. Nottoway, located 25 miles from Baton Rouge and 70 miles from New Orleans, is an exceptional choice for weddings, fine dining, corporate functions, business meetings, social events, group retreats and luxury room accommodations. Plantation tours are given 7 days a week. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Olotels, Booking.com, Travelocity, Agoda, Cheap Tickets, EasyToBook, Venere, Priceline, Tingo, HotelsClick and Hotels.com so you can book your Nottoway Plantation Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.