A group of 12 of us from England stayed here in September for three nights. Fabulous place, a really interesting building with loads of character and charm. Very quiet location but easy walking to the Marina and several good eateries in Oak Bay. The wonderfully charismatic landlady could not have been more welcoming, ushering 12 weary travellers to the sun... More
- Also Known As:
- Oak Bay Guest House Hotel Victoria
- Oak Bay Guest House Hotel
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- This Victoria Bed and Breakfast, located in BC, Canada, is a gracious 1912 Victorian Home, designed by Samuel Maclure. This home was converted to the Newport Inn in 1922 and has been accommodating travelers to Victoria since then.Oak Bay's only Bed and Breakfast, close to University of Victoria and CamosunEnjoy the tranquility of a traditional English home in the heart of Oak Bay Village, steps from the Sea, the new luxurious Oak Bay Beach Hotel, yet just minutes from the hustle and bustle of Victoria's Inner Harbour and the Empress Hotel. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com and Priceline so you can book your Oak Bay Guest House reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.