We had an outstanding experience at this Holiday Inn (Now West Bay Beach, a Holiday Inn Resort). The food was great, the atmosphere was beautiful and the staff was very responsive and polite. I would like to thank Suki, Maegan, Rob, Corbin, Jacki, Tove, Zach and Jeff for taking such good care of us at our party.
- Also Known As:
- Holiday Inn Traverse City Hotel
- Holiday Inn Traverse City Hotel Traverse City
- Traverse City Holiday Inn
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Rising from the waters edge the Holiday Inn West Bay Hotel is the only full-service, four season hotel on the white sandy shores of West Grand Traverse Bay. You can do it all while visiting the Holiday Inn West Bay hotel. Conveniently located within walking distance to downtown, Traverse City offers unique boutique shops and an eclectic area of restaurants, art galleries, and theaters. Looking for things to do while you re in the area? Traverse City offers an abundant amount of satisfying activities such as hiking, biking, golf, water sports, para-sailing, boating w/ boat rentals, charter fishing, kayaking, wine tours, and dune climbing to name a few. Nearby area attractions include Sleeping Bear Sand Dunes National Park, Leland's Fishtown, Hagerty Conference Center, Turtle Creek Casino, Interlochen Arts Academy, Dennos Museum, Music House Museum, and Grand Traverse Mall just to name a few. Whether for work or for pleasure, the Holiday Inn West Bay has it all! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Priceline, Expedia, Orbitz, IHG, BookIt.com, Travelocity, Cheap Tickets and Otel so you can book your Holiday Inn Traverse City reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.