This B&B is FILTHY! We checked in on May 5th, 2013 and left that night for the closest decent hotel. This place is a cross between a Motel 6 and a very run-down youth hostel. The room locks have all been jimmied so that you cannot lock your doors, we had to use a door wedge to make sure nobody... More
- Also Known As:
- Mango Sunset Bnb At Lyman Farms Hotel Kailua-Kona
- Mango Sunset Bnb At Lyman Farms Hotel
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located on our gold-medal-winning Organic Kona Coffee Estate. Hot breakfasts plus our Kona Coffee, fruit, juice. Serene, secluded, cozy, in 2000 ft., private driveway & parking. Breathtaking ocean views across our Kona Coffee Farm. Minutes from Kona town and airport. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Venere, Stentorian NV and Tingo so you can book your Mango Sunset BnB at Lyman Farms reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.