Great! Enjoyed the stay. We were able to get in right away upon arrival at 3p.m. They were very efficient. They worked with us the next morning when we presented with the possibility of needing the room a second night. Turns out we didn't, but appreciated the way they listened and handled it.
- Also Known As:
- Super 8 Rochester / Fairgrounds Area Hotel Rochester
- Super 8 Rochester / Fairgrounds Area Hotel
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Excellent location on the cross roads of Highway 63 and Highway 14, just half a mile from downtown. Located on the edge of Graham Park, home to the Olmsted County Fair and Graham Arena. With smoking, nonsmoking, handicapped, and pet friendly rooms, we are sure to fit anyone's needs. All of our rooms include refrigerator, coffeemaker, wireless high speed internet, hair dryers, cable TV with HBO, and AM/FM Alarm Clock Radio. Enjoy one of our spacious suites which feature all of the standard amenities plus added space and a kitchenette. Unwind in our heated indoor pool and hot tub. We also have free parking with a large lot east of the building for truck/bus parking. Start your day with our SuperStart breakfast including coffee or tea, juice, waffles, oatmeal, cereal, fresh fruit, pastries, toast, and English muffins. Enjoy one of the many restaurants nearby, a number of them within walking distance (including Denny's, Mr. Pizza, Chipotle,Outback Steakhouse, Whiskey Creek Grill). ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Priceline, Orbitz, Cheap Tickets, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Venere, Otel, Tingo and HotelsClick so you can book your Super 8 Rochester / Fairgrounds Area reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.