The room was clean and comfortable. I usually skip free hotel breakfasts because I prefer healthier fare -- but my fellow traveler insisted, and unbelievably there were options beyond the standard partially-hydrogenated-oil-laden items. The staff was gracious from the time we checked in until we checked out. I was pleasantly surprised by the quality, hospitality and level of service at... More
- Also Known As:
- Holiday Inn Express Greenwood Hotel
- Holiday Inn Express Greenwood Hotel Greenwood
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Welcome to the Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites in Greenwood, Mississippi, conveniently located between Memphis, Tennessee and Jackson, Mississippi. It is also a mid-point between St. Louis, Missouri and New Orleans, Louisiana. Greenwood is home to Viking Range Corporation, Milwaukee Electric Tool Co., Raybestos and Staplcotn and minutes from Mississippi Valley State University. The hotel is less than a mile from fabulous local restaurants and bars, shopping in our renovated downtown, the Alluvian Spa and the Viking Cooking School. It is a short drive from the Greenwood Country Club golf course, Leflore Lanes bowling alley, Cottonlandia Museum and the Greenwood Blues Heritage Museum. Features include 32' flat-screen TVs, free high-speed Internet access, ergonomic work desks in all rooms, fitness center with weight equipment, business center, board room, guest laundry facilities and complimentary Express Start hot breakfast bar with our signature cinnamon rolls. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, IHG, BookIt.com, Priceline, Travelocity, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Cheap Tickets and Venere so you can book your Holiday Inn Express Greenwood reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.