The Raphael Hotel is a beautiful hotel, room was large and spacious with a great view. Although the best part was the service, we've never gone to a hotel and had such helpful and genuinely nice people. If you get a chance make sure you eat at The Chaz restaurant, amazing food!
- Also Known As:
- The Raphael Hotel, Autograph Collection Hotel Kansas City
- The Raphael Hotel, Autograph Collection Hotel
- Raphael Hotel Kansas City
- Raphael Kansas City
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Raphael Hotel is an elegant, charming boutique accommodation modeled on the finest small European hotels. Readers of Travel+Leisure voted The Raphael Hotel one of the 2013 T+L 500 World's Best Hotels. With a combination of a significant historic landmark, vintage hospitality, and individualized service, this Kansas City destination hotel delivers a unique destination experience in the heart of Kansas City, Missouri's famed Country Club Plaza.The hotel's signature restaurant, Chaz on the Plaza, is noted for its intimate, romantic atmosphere and its distinct brand of modern, regional American cuisine. Menus offer a concise, yet diverse variety of appetizers, salads, soups, entrees and desserts. Signature items include fried green tomatoes, shrimp and grits, and a hand-cut, wet-aged prime beef tenderloin that advances Kansas City's beef reputation. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Marriott, Priceline, Hotels.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Venere, Agoda, Cheap Tickets and Tingo so you can book your The Raphael Hotel, Autograph Collection reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.