I will not belabor the point about this place just let me say I did not relish the thought of spending the night in my truck. I only bought it a year ago for my trip and I really don’t think that it is old enough to stay out alone all night in this neighborhood.
- Also Known As:
- Days Inn Downtown St Louis Hotel
- Days Inn Downtown St Louis Hotel Saint Louis
- Days Inn Saint Louis
- Saint Louis Days Inn
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Welcome to the Newly Constructed Days Inn Downtown St. Louis. We are conveniently located off I-70 and just minutes from all notable downtown attractions including the Gateway Arch, Busch Stadium, Laclede’s Landing, Casino’s, St. Louis Convention Center, Edward Jones Dome and much more!!! Whether for business or pleasure the Days Inn Downtown St. Louis can meet all your needs with our 57 spacious guest rooms that offer:• 32” Flat Screen TV’s• FREE Wired and Wireless Internet• Micro-Fridge Units• In-Room Safes• In-Room Coffee and Tea• Iron and Ironing Boards• Suites AvailableOur guests can also enjoy the various amenities at our property which include:• FREE Parking • Business Center with Computer Stations • Meeting Room • Fitness Center • Guest Laundry • Stop-N-Go Snack Shop • Complimentary Daybreak Breakfast • Complimentary USA Today Newspaper ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Wyndham, Expedia, Priceline, Booking.com, Travelocity, Cheap Tickets, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Venere, Otel and Tingo so you can book your Days Inn Downtown St Louis reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.