Nuggest has a very big indoor swimming pool and a big hot tub and a few individual "tub" on one side of swimming pool which have jets. It is great to enjoy swimming and snow all on the same trip. West Tower is OK, East Tower is very good after the remodel.
- Also Known As:
- John Ascuaga`s Nugget Hotel Sparks
- John Ascuaga`s Nugget Hotel
- John Ascuagas Nugget Hotel
- John Ascuagas Nugget Resort
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- John Ascuaga's Nugget is one of the few family-owned casino resorts in the country. Founded in 1955, John Ascuaga has built the Nugget into a world-class, full-service gaming resort destination. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Cheap Tickets, BookIt.com, Priceline, Olotels, Otel, HotelsClick, Hotels.com, Venere and Tingo so you can book your John Ascuaga's Nugget Casino Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.