I stay at the Colonial Inn in Smithville every 2 months for days on end. It is my favorite place to vacation. Everyone at the Colonial Inn is so wonderful and make you feel like family. Tracy the Innkeeper, Emily, Patsy and all of the staff are wonderful people. I've stayed in practically every room and each one is decorated... More
- Also Known As:
- The Colonial Inn At Historic Smithville Hotel Smithville
- The Colonial Inn At Historic Smithville Hotel
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Colonial Inn and the Barn at Smithville are a destination vacation. We are a bed and breakfast located in the middle of a Colonial shopping village with over 70 shops, 7 eateries, a train and carousel and so much more. Once you arrive at this lovely, luxurious inn there is no reason to get back in your car! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Priceline, Travelocity and Tingo so you can book your The Colonial Inn at Historic Smithville reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.