The first evening game drive, you come back into the camp and against the darkness and sounds of buffalo grunting and grazing, you see these beautiful candle lit luxury tents. You are then invited into the lodge where you can warm yourself by a fire in a beautiful library with wine or cocktails. Beyond anything I expected and this was... More
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The incomparable thrill of quietly observing a passing herd of elephant while being served tea on the veranda of a stately Colonial manor house is the stuff of dreams and legends. This exclusive safari lodge recaptures the romantic mystique of authentic safari of centuries past - the awesome natural world of Africa merged with colonial nostalgia and modern sophistication to deliver an unforgettably unique 5 star adventure. Gorah is a member of Relais & Chateaux. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Agoda, Expedia and Hotels.com so you can book your Gorah Elephant Camp reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Gorah Elephant Camp Hotel
- Gorah Elephant Camp Hotel Addo Elephant National Park