I wouldn’t stay here again and I wouldn’t recommend it. I was expecting a luxury guest house and it was an average B&B at best. We stayed 3 nights in the Classroom – a good size room with a good size bathroom. The décor was nothing special but not offensive. What was offensive was that the whole room smelt overwhelmingly... More
- Also Known As:
- Residence Klein Oliphants Hoek Hotel Franschhoek
- Residence Klein Oliphants Hoek Hotel
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located in a quiet position in the heart of the historic winelands village of Franschhoek, South Africa, Residence Klein Oliphants Hoek is the perfect place to relax after a day of wine-tasting, haute cuisine, mountain hiking or browsing antique shops and art galleries. At Klein Oliphants Hoek, history and a sophisticated modern life-style go hand in hand: the guesthouse is a renovated mission post & school,Built in 1888 and much of the antique and old-time chic has been kept. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Priceline, Travelocity and Hotels.com so you can book your Residence Klein Oliphants Hoek reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.