We stayed a night here while on the Garden Route. La Fontaine is thoughtfully decorated, run by friendly staff and serves an excellent breakfast. The Guest House used to be an old school boarding hostel and has a traditional feel to it, in keeping with much of Franschoek. its a block behind the main strip where the restaurants like Reubens... More
- Also Known As:
- La Fontaine Guest House Hotel
- La Fontaine Guest House Hotel Franschhoek
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- La Fontaine welcomes you into the heart of Franschhoek (1 hour drive from Cape Town International airport). Experience country hospitality in this gracious, centrally situated home with spectacular mountain views. We offer fourteen double rooms en-suite; five upstairs in the main house, one downstairs; four garden suites, one of which is suitable for a family of 2 adults and 2 children. These garden suites have their own entrances, patios, wood burning fireplaces, DSTV, fridges. In our adjacent Victorian building we offer 3 double rooms en-suite, one of which is wheelchair friendly and a garden suite which is suitable for 3 adults or 2 adults and 2 small children. The Victorian home, Campbell House, can be hired out in its entirety for a family group. Within walking distance to restaurants, galleries and shops. Children welcome. Wheelchair friendly. Off-street and secure parking. Free Wifi. Wine tasting, hiking, horse riding, fly fishing, golf, tennis all nearby. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com and Priceline so you can book your La Fontaine Guest House reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.