This camp was lovely in all respects. The public areas and rooms were very comfortable, and beautifully and thoughtfully decorated. The staff was attentive and the food was great. Our guide and tracker were knowledgable and the gameviewing was great. We were sorry to leave!
- Also Known As:
- Kings Camp Hotel
- Kings Camp Hotel Timbavati Private Nature Reserve
- Kings Camp South Africa/Kruger National Park
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Situated in the Timbavati Private Nature Reserve, Kings Camp reflects the charm and romance of a colonial past in a pristine corner of unspoilt Africa. Kings Camp is situated facing an open savanna plain with a waterhole, which is frequented by a wide variety of wildlife, day and night.Eleven generously spacious colonial suites are luxuriously equipped with air-conditioning, Victorian ball-and-claw bath, indoor and outdoor double shower, fully stocked mini-bar and private verandah. Dark tones of wood and thatch offset the natural colours of the bushveld. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Agoda, EasyToBook, Venere, Priceline, Tingo and Hotels.com so you can book your Kings Camp reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.