We love Sipapu! Been there multiple times. It is small enough we don't have to worry about our 9 year ols son being safe on the mountain. The workers are nice, and the prices are affordable. The cabins are a basic....nothing fancy.
- Also Known As:
- Sipapu Ski & Summer Hotel Vadito
- Sipapu Ski And Summer Resort
- Sipapu Ski & Summer Hotel
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located 20 miles southeast of Taos and 2 hours north of Albuquerque, Sipapu Ski and Summer Resort offers over 40 accommodations, including suites, cabins, historic lodge rooms, RV sites and more. All of the slopeside rooms are located steps from Sipapu's main chair lift, and most include kitchens and fireplaces. For the latest specials (including Sipapu's popular Free Lodging Days), please visit the Sipapu website. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Venere, EasyToBook and Tingo so you can book your Sipapu Ski & Summer Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.