I cannot recommend this hotel and would suggest that you investigate other options in the area. You will be able to find something suitable that offers good value for money. As I attended a wedding at this "estate", I thought it convenient to overnight there as well. I was disappointed with the place before I even arrived - to start... More
- Also Known As:
- Dunkeld Country Estate Hotel Dullstroom
- Dunkeld Country Estate Hotel
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Dunkeld Country Estate is a luxury trout-and-game lodge.Situated in the highly sought after town of Dullstroom, the area boasts the spectacular Panorama Route offering magnificent views of remarkable landscapes featuring many breathtaking highlights, including Blyde River Canyon, Echo Caves and Pilgrims Rest.The resort boasts many well-stocked dams filled with Brown, Rainbow and Golden Trout, offering fly-fishermen enthusiasts the enjoyment of quality angling time in pursuit of that perfect catch.The heritage of the estate has been preserved with the conversion of the old farmhouse into a restaurant, which was more than a hundred years old.The Estate consists of a Luxury Lodge which offers 13 spacious rooms as well as 4 private self contained family suites and 20 comfortable self-contained chalets. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Agoda so you can book your Dunkeld Country Estate reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.