I needed a room at the last minute and found this gem. The staff were the best I have encountered for a hotel in this area. Their professionalism, knowledge, courtesy and " can do" attitude was amazing. The room is what I expected for this price point but it was clean, tidy and functional.
- Also Known As:
- Jamestown Falconer Red Roof Hotel Falconer
- Jamestown Falconer Red Roof Hotel
- Falconer Red Roof Inn
- Red Roof Inn Falconer
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located off of I-86, this Red Roof Inn is just 3 miles northeast of downtown Jamestown and 1/2 mile northeast of downtown Falconer. This location is also just minutes from many restaurants and entertainment such as the Lucy Desi Museum, only 3 miles away. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Red Roof Inn, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Priceline, Cheap Tickets, Booking.com, BookIt.com, Expedia, Tingo and Otel so you can book your Red Roof Inn Jamestown - Falconer reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.