We stayed one night this past weekend and did not enjoy our stay at all. When we walked in to check in, the owners sun was chasing around a squirrel that had gotten into the building! We were told our room was on the 3rd floor, no elevator so plan on walking with your luggage. The room was very outdated... More
- Also Known As:
- The Pines Inn Of Lake Placid Hotel Lake Placid
- The Pines Inn Of Lake Placid Hotel
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Old World charm in the heart of the Adirondacks. A historic inn from the turn of the century. Step inside and into a more relaxing era. The Seggers, invite you into their home and by providing personalized customer service they ensure a unique experience. The location is a perfect mix of peaceful respite and ease of accessibility to all the town's main attractions. Free Wi-Fi; new custom spa; lovely sitting room; Old World veranda. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Priceline, Tingo and Venere so you can book your The Pines Inn of Lake Placid reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.