Overall, I had a great time staying at the Mapplewood Inn. The staff was very welcoming and the shuttle was very helpful to get me wherever I wanted. The rooms were clean and the staff came daily to fix my bed. On top of that, it was very affordable.
- Also Known As:
- The Maplewood Hotel
- The Maplewood Hotel Liverpool
- Maplewood Hotel Lily Dale
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Maplewood Inn is by design your home while you are visiting Syracuse. The hotel offers exquisite dining, massage treatments on property, wireless Internet everywhere, and after a long day you can cool off in the indoor pool. At the crossroads of the New York State Thruway and Route 81, you are available to escape with ease and travel to the West towards Niagara Falls, or towards the East to New York City. North from this location is Watertown and Fort Drum, while you can travel South to Ithaca and Binghamton. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Priceline, Cheap Tickets, Expedia, Travelocity, Asiatravel.com Holdings, Hotels.com and Tingo so you can book your The Maplewood Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.