My first stay at this hotel and probably my last. Was in NYC for business but did not want to pay the NYC prices (which I should have). I took a cab from JFK to the hotel which was easily accessible. Lobby was nice, staff was reasonably friendly. The room however left a bit to be desired. To room was... More
- Also Known As:
- Ravel Hotel Long Island City
- Ravel Hotel New York/Long Island City
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Long Island City's first boutique hotel featuring lavishly decorated rooms that overlook the Manhattan skyline, the hotel is nested between the Queensboro Bridge and Midtown Manhattan. Whether traveling for business, pleasure, or both, the Ravel offers every comfort of home. Where you can enjoy a true city experience without the hassle. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Orbitz, Priceline, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Venere, Agoda, Asiatravel.com Holdings, Otel and Tingo so you can book your Ravel Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.