There's not enough good words to describe The Collyweston Slater, from the moment we arrived until we left we were made to feel very welcome. The pub itself has a huge amount of character along with the rooms. The food is great along with a really good selection of beers on draught to try. The landlord and Landlady are extremely... More
- Also Known As:
- The Collyweston Slater Hotel
- The Collyweston Slater Hotel Stamford
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Collyweston Slater is a traditional coaching inn dating from the 17th century. Situated in the heart of the picturesque village of Collyweston, we are 5 miles from Rutland Water and only 3 miles from the historic market town of Stamford. An open fire greets you as you enter the flag-stoned floored building. Cosy and warm, you will find real ales (and free Wi-Fi), great hospitality, fine wine and locally sourced food on the extensive menu. There are three comfortable, en suite bedrooms where you can put your feet up after a day’s walking around the shores of Rutland Water or after a spot of fishing, sailing, cycling or horse riding. The Collyweston Slater is also a convenient stopover for business cliental as we’re only a few minutes’ drive from the A1 at Stamford, the A47and close by to Peterborough, Leicester and Corby. This is a traditional English inn where great pub food, family hospitality and customer service is the focus.We look forward to welcoming you soon,Helen & Kelvin ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Travelocity, Hotels.com and Tingo so you can book your The Collyweston Slater reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.