Stayed for 4nights last month March 2013.Good place to stay for visits to Margaret's River,and as with most places in Australia at the moment the whole country is a very expensive place to stay.Only less painful if you have family you can stay with.Food shopping ,beer and eating out are vey expensive due to the booming economy.
- Also Known As:
- Bay Village Resort & Spa Dunsborough Hotel Dunsborough
- Bay Village Resort And Spa Dunsborough
- Bay Village Resort & Spa Dunsborough Hotel
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Bay Village Resort & Spa Dunsborough, a 2.5 hour drive south of Perth, offers one of Australia's most unique and safe regional holiday experiences, located right in the hub of Dunsborough, a friendly, relaxed seaside holiday town in the ever-popular South West "playground" of Western Australia.The resort has an extensive range of accommodation styles from 3.5*- 4.5* to suit all budgets. Dunsborough, nestled into the curving coastline of beautiful Geographe Bay, is situated in the heart of the world-renowned premium Margaret River wine-growing region. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Agoda, Olotels, Expedia, Priceline and Venere so you can book your Bay Village Resort & Spa Dunsborough reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.