Havelock Island is a nice island in the Andamans... symphony palms was a nice resort that we stayed in December 2010. The cottages are a 3 minute walk from the beach, which can be accessed from the resort itself... We wre here for four days, where we spent most of our time lounging by the sea side. Food is just... More
- Also Known As:
- Symphony Palms Beach Hotel Havelock Island
- Symphony Palms Beach Hotel
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Symphony Palms Beach Resort at Beach No. 5 referred as Govind Nagar Beach is one of the newly opened Beach Resort at Havelock Island with sumptuous interiors and superb modern facilities add to an atmosphere of discrete luxury close to the lagoon and its great activities and adventure witnessing richest marine biodiversity for those who would like to touch the depth of the mysterious sea world.Symphony Palms Havelock has well maintained rooms and sea facing cottages. The Resort also boasts a full range of audiovisual equipment and trained staff, so that every need connected to conferencing is anticipated and taken care of.From relaxing and enjoying the hospitality to trying your hand at any number of leisure and sporting activities, Symphony Palms Havelock, offers an unforgettable experience that will leave you feeling refreshed and relaxed ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Tingo, Venere and Expedia so you can book your Symphony Palms Havelock reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.